Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Anniversary . . .

. . . to me!

One year ago today my first novel was published (paperback). It will be coming out this June in a hardbound edition with much more nurturing than it's original paperback had. But that doesn't matter today. And yes, it is also Valentine's Day, and YES, that was on purpose.

Unfortunately very few people know about it (my YA novel, Bronze), but hopefully Dave, Allison, Chris, and Robin will make many more friends this summer. I love having Valentine's day as my little romance's birthday though.

And to celebrate, I'd like to share this sweet animated short (hijacked from PBS Books). It's apparently up for an Oscar this year and it's easy to see why.

Enjoy! (And Happy Valentine's Day!)



Reviews for The Glister Journals: Bronze

More Glister info and chapters at the book's website here: theglisterjournals.com
And please "Like" us on Facebook! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment