Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gee thanks, Bethesda

Just when I think I've cut away the dross of superficial time-wasting (watching TV, video gaming, and rabbit-trailing on Facebook and Twitter - okay, I'm still working on that one) and think I'm going to have all this time to write, read (for fun), work on music, and maybe do the drawings that are stuck in my head, you have to go and release Skyrim. Couldn't you have waited another six months or more? Not that I'm going to get many opportunities to play, the copy residing in my home technically belonging to someone else, but you know I'm going to sneak some play time in every chance I get. There are so many other things I'm supposed to be doing!

Is anyone else playing?

The Making of Skyrim

More Glister info and chapters at the book's website here: theglisterjournals.com

The chapters can also be read here at the top of my Wordpress blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment